Monday, May 05, 2008

This Is What I Believe

My name is Justin, and this is what I believe. I believe we need to vote our values and beliefs, rather than vote for the issue/candidate that looks like it could win. I believe in Howard Zinn's quote, "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism." I believe that friends come and go, but the best ones seem to always stay near to your heart, no matter the distance. I believe that worrying is about as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum.


I also believe that I was gone from blogging for WAY too long. Last post being in January...of last year. So after I was introduced to Lowell Feld, of RaisingKaine fame, by Brian Patton at a Mark Warner For Senate Campaign Kickoff on Sunday, he proceeded to tell me and Neal Osborne, of Neal2028 fame, that there was no reason why we shouldn't be blogging anymore. This guy basically told us what we needed to hear; that we've been gone for too long and we need to get in the game.


So I'm back. Look for a few changes to come around on the blog finally. No WordPress for me...at least at this point in time. I want my viewership back, but most importantly, I want my ideas heard and discussed.

1 Comment:

Lowell said...

I'm glad to see that you've started blogging again. We need more good, progressive bloggers from all parts of Virginia. Welcome back!

 

Blogger Templates