Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Hillary Fords The River

I'm wondering when Hillary Clinton will drop out. After a long night Tuesday waiting in frustration for Lake County's results to come in, the state suddenly became closer than what anyone had thought. It didn't help that Mayor Rudy Clay from Gary, Indiana apparently didn't understand anything about the election process. More so, it didn't help when I woke up this morning and listened to commentary saying Clinton is still pressing on. We've had enough. I'm sure West Virginia and the rest of the states still want to vote for their candidate, but this primary cycle is becoming too tiring.

Listening to her speech today in Indianapolis, she still thinks it's all about the general election against John McCain. I think she needs to focus on her primary election, considering Barack Obama just picked up 4 more all-imporatant superdelegates, including Virginia House of Delegates member Rep. Jennifer McClellan, who switched her support from Clinton.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Justin. You were gone so long I thought you were finished. I had dropped my link to you. But I put the link back just now. You are in the political blogroll, right side of my blog, listed by your site name "Virginia Left Wing".

We need all the help we can get in the blogging arena from people with fresh ideas, and values and morals. People who aren't afraid to speak their mind, and try to influence people.

Like you said, "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism."

Good to see you blogging again. I really missed reading your viewpoints.

I will be looking forward to hearing more from you. Keep on keeping on.

Peace,
Static Brain

 

Blogger Templates