Monday, November 28, 2005

Warner 2008

I haven't been able to write any new posts in a while, on account of me being sick and on account of it being Thanksgiving week. There's been a lot going on, so I haven't been able to get to writing a new post.

I don't really have much to talk about tonight. Except for the fact that bloggers are raving about Mark Warner 2008. For an example of what I'm talking about, go to Young Voters for Warner. It's got upcoming voters in 2008 talking about the enormous possibility that Mark Warner will run for President in 2008. Well, I do believe that if he does run, he will pick up at least the nomination for the Democratic Party.

An interesting post I found on my best friend's blog, Neal 2028, is that he believes if Warner runs in 2008 and wins the nomination, Jay Rockefeller would be a very good choice to run for Vice President. Go check out the post.

Also, for those of you who wish to sport the Mark Warnerism and his possible run for the presidency on your website or blog, here is a graphic I pulled from Brian Patton. He made it himself based on Warner 2001.


If you have a graphic, feel free to drop me a line in the comments to this post, and I'll be happy to use your graphic.

1 Comment:

Neal said...

*cough cough* deleted my comment...

 

Blogger Templates