Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Barack Obama Coming To Bristol, VA!

I would've posted this HOURS ago, but sadly, I was called into work on my day off, and was not able to post about this.

Barack Obama will be hosting a Town Hall Meeting at Virginia High School on Thursday, June 5th at 11:45am. Now, while I have applied for my press credentials, if I am turned down, I already have my ticket for the event, which is required, and I signed up to volunteer at the event. But I'm definitely hoping I can get my press credentials so I can get pictures and video for Virginia Left Wing and Raising Kaine.

So once again, the event will be Thursday, June 5th at 11:45am at Virginia High School in Bristol, VA.

Hope to see you there!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get a video - take it to youtube, Bristol doesn't get this kind of attention every day haha.

Anonymous said...

MY HUSBAND TRAVELED EARLY THIS MORNING TO GET A GOOD SEAT TO SEE BARACK OBAMA IN BRISTOL. HISTORY IN THE MAKING HE COULDN'T MISS SEEING HIM AND HEARING HIM SPEAK.
-WYTHEVILLE WIFE

 

Blogger Templates